Chris started his career in Derby as a trainee surveyor for a regional property firm with offices also in Nottingham and Leicester. He completed 7 years in commercial property Management which included providing professional services, acquisition and disposal advice for major PLC clients such as Kidde, Chubb, Nestle, Pilkington and Baxi.
Chris found a skill for transactional work and moved to the Land and Development team of Savills, Nottingham in 2007. Here Chris provided a range of high net worth individuals and corporate clients with disposal advice on a range of brownfield and greenfield development sites accross the East Midlands. Chris excelled in maximising value for clients by thinking laterally and advising on alternative use.
In 2010 Chris returned to Derbyshire and worked his way up to Associate Director at Innes England and Partner at BB&J Commercial before setting up Omeeto in 2020.
Chris is a commercial property agent with an interest in digital marketing. He prides himself on a high quality service and advises on acquisition, development and disposal of commercial real estate and land. He has firmly embedded himself in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire property markets being recognised for the following;
- 2013 – Winner of the Estates Gazette Deal Maker Competition in Derbyshire
- 2016 - Winner of the Estates Gazette Deal Maker Competition in Derbyshire
- 2017 - Largest occupier acquisition (by Sq Ft) in Nottingham by acquiring the former Tesco site in Sandiacre for My Furniture
- 2018 - Largest industrial occupier letting (by Sq Ft) in Derby with the letting of the largest unit at Sinfin Commercial Park on behalf of Harworth PLC to logistics service provider, ATL.
- 2018 - (Company awarded) Most Active Office Agents in the regional East Midlands EGi Deals competition
- 2019 - (Company awarded) Most Active Agents in the regional East Midlands EGi Deals competition for the Office, Industrial and Investment sectors.
- 2020 - With a drive for better property marketing and being at the forefront of virtual tours and virtual viewings, Chris launched Omeeto commercial property agents Derby