Featured commercial property for rent
Retail shop to let
12 St. John Street, Ashbourne, DE6 1GH
- £13,500 per annum
- 1,803 Sq Ft
- Next to Costa Coffee
- Fronting A515
- Well-positioned within Town Centre
- Available for high quality retail
Office to let
1st Floor, 1 King Street, Belper, DE56 1PZ
- £9,500 per annum
- 1,098 Sq Ft
- Self contained 1st Floor Suite
- Town Centre
- Prominently located
- At King Street and Bridge Street Junction
Offices to let
St. Matthews House, Darley Abbey, Derby, DE22 1DQ
- £45,000 per annum
- 3,622 Sq Ft
- Impressive period Grade II Listed property
- Capable of providing large open plan floor plates
- Last used as Class E
- Fitted out with stud offices
Hybrid office warehouse to let
Trent Lane, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2NP
- £47,500 per annum
- 5,743 Sq Ft
- With workshop and store
- Suitable for variety of Class E uses
- Large car park
- Corner position at Maple Road and Trent Lane
Offices to let
Ground Floor, St. Christophers Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8JY
- £20,000 per annum
- 1,189 Sq Ft
- Built to open plan
- 10 parking spaces
- Well fitted with power / data / air con
- Infrastructure for lease line
New Storage Unit to let
Unit 6 Intakes Lane Bus Park, Turnditch, Belper, DE56 2LU
- £12,950 per annum
- 1,345 Sq Ft
- In 0.1 acres
- With loading and 3 parking spaces
- Front of estate facing Intakes lane
- 2.8 miles from A52
Call Centre to let
Dale House A+B Wing, Wavertree Boulevard, Liverpool, L7 9PQ
- £10 per Sq Ft
- 20,000 to 43,000 Sq Ft
- Single floor plate, may split
- Available April 2024
- C 710 Desks
- 285 parking spaces
Large offices to let
D6 Building, Thane Road, Nottingham, NG90 6BH
- £14 per Sq Ft
- 6,400 to 15,400 Sq Ft
- On Boots HQ Campus
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Deli Coffee Lounge & bookable meeting rooms
- Onsite events from yoga thought to leadership
Offices to let
Access House, Cygnet Road, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ
- £215,000 per annum
- 14,276 Sq Ft
- Superbly fitted
- Self contained floor
- Former call centre
- Grade A office building
Units to let
The Mandarin, Egginton Road, Hilton, Derby, DE65 5FJ
- £20 per Sq Ft
- 3,000 Sq Ft
- Expressions of interest invited STP
- May spit floor by floor
- Prominent new Class E unit in site of 0.44 acres
- Convenience potential
Why search commercial properties for rent with Omeeto?
Register your property requirement with Omeeto
- Get a competitive edge and register to receive our new instructions first, before they go online and get virtual tours direct to your inbox! Unsubscribe and manage your requirement, easily at any time.
Corporate relocation service
- Our experts are experienced in resourcing work space and negotiating terms - so you can concentrate on your business whilst we handle the property search.
A much better experience
- Request viewings and make rental offers online; even negotiate direct with landlords*
- Take our Optimise your Omeeto experience and select properties with standard, straight forward Tenancy Agreements*
*Provided where availableCreate an account
Renting commercial property
Our advice to Occupiers, Tenants and Licencee's
- Whilst every effort is made to get details correct, they are for guidance only. Check measurements, descriptions and services etc.
- Property particulars do not form part of any offer or contract.
- Check the building is in a suitable state of repair and condition - you may be required to put the accommodation into repair at the end.
- Do you need a Schedule of condition?
- Check the use, do you need planning?
- Remember RTFL: Read The FULL Lease. Tenancy agreements are legally binding, take independent advice before signing.
Rent commercial property
We market corporate property and land to let. We advertise on the industry leading property search sites such as Rightmove, EGPropertylink, and Zoopla, however our listings are typically mailed to our registered applicants and shown here first. Our site tries to make life easy for potential occupiers and acquisition agents. We have a simple search facility so you can look for your commercial property rental and search listings by location, size range, rent, or use type. We even have a quick search box to find specific properties by address or postcode. OMEETO primarily operate across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are searching commercial property for rent Derby or commercial property for rent Nottingham you are in the right place! Please find commercial property for rent using our search tool above.
We try to provide potential tenants and occupiers with as much information as possible, so when carrying out your commercial property search for new business premises please make sure you visit our dedicated data rooms for copy EPC certificates, floor plans, planning documents, surveys and other useful information. Such information is not generally displayed on the third party advertising sites. Search commercial property to rent with Omeeto. We provide virtual tours to help you find the commercial property rental that meets your needs faster.
If having conducted a property search you have decided to stay in your existing premises, please contact Omeeto, your experienced property agents can assist in negotiating your lease renewal.
Appointments and viewings for renting a commercial property
At Omeeto we shall follow the latest Government guidance and advice in relation to COVID-19. Property inspections are allowed however the guidance is that physical viewings should only take place with qualified or serious tenants.
Omeeto take the time to provide comprehensive marketing material, please kindly read and review all information supplied. Initial viewings should take place remotely, we endeavor to offer a virtual 360 viewing wherever possible and provide accompanying floor plans. Should you wish, we can gladly set up a call at the same time as your digital viewing so a commercial property agent can guide you around the property to let and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
If you are a qualified tenant and would like to proceed to a physical viewing we would kindly ask that you ensure all Government guidance on social distancing is followed. This includes wearing a mask during appointments and washing your hands before and after an inspection. Your complete cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.