Featured properties for sale
Well let Investment
Units 1 And 2, 19 Church Street, Heanor, Derbyshire
- £560,000 for the Freehold
- 2,454 Sq Ft
- Unit 1 let to Heanor Vets4Pets Limited
- Unit 2 let to Papa Johns (GB) Ltd
- Combined income of £39,000 per annum
- Rent rises to £44,474 per annum
Quality office accommodation
Unit 1, Victoria Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8AN
- £55,000 per annum £Sale On Application
- 3,948 Sq Ft
- Undergoing a scheme of repair and decoration
- Prime position facing Royal Scott Road
- Rear yard and forecourt parking
- 13 designated parking spaces with overspill
The Nook, New Tythe Street, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire
- £445,000 for the Freehold
- 2,497 Sq Ft
- 7 x self contained 1 bed flats
- Fenced and gated site with onsite parking
- Fully let producing £36,000 p.a.
- 0.5 miles from Long Eaton town centre
Land, Stuart Street / Phoenix Street, Derby, Derbyshire,, DE1 2ER
- £1,500,000 for the Freehold
- 0.69 Acres
- Expressions of interest invited
- City Centre regeneration site
- Adjacent the Landmark - 202 apartments proposed
- Within Phase II of OCOR (Our City Our River)
Ashley Park, 30-32 Ashby Road, Coalville. LE67 3LA
- £375,000 for the Freehold
- 0.48 Acres
- Prominent roadside site Drive-Thru potential STP
- OL planning for 10,308 sq ft; A1, A2, A3, B1 & D2
- & 25 Designated parking spaces
- Mixed use location
Why search commercial property with Omeeto?
Register your purchase requirements on Omeeto
- Get a competitive edge and register to receive new commercial property listings first. We shall send you property for sale before it goes to open market. View safely and get virtual tour links direct to your inbox.
- Unsubscribe and manage your requirement, easily at any time.
Property search service
- Our corporate real estate experts are experienced in resourcing and negotiating on opportunities that are off market or coming to market with other commercial property agents.
- If you would like help finding the right property, you can retain Omeeto to search the property market for Freehold or Investment premises and negotiate on your behalf.
A much better buying experience
- Omeeto offers clear marketing, online virtual viewings and the potential to negotiate direct with vendors and sellers*.
- We try to take some of the hassle out of the buying process. Make sure you visit our dedicated property data rooms for access to useful documents such as plans, reports and certificates*.
*Provided where availableCreate Omeeto account
Omeeto for Owners
Our advice to future owners (buyers)
- Whilst every effort is made to get details correct, they are for guidance only. Check measurements, descriptions and services etc.
- Property particulars do not form part of any offer or contract.
- Check the property is in a suitable state of repair and condition - Do you need a Survey? Check the use, do you need planning?
- Please advise if you need a list of third party consultants who can advise you.
- Buying an investment? VAT registered property may qualify as a Transfer Of a Going Concern.
- A TOGC may mitigate the VAT and additional SDLT that might otherwise be due. Seek tax advice for such transactions.
Search commercial properties for sale
Omeeto advertise commercial properties for sale on behalf of clients. We also market development land. If you are looking to buy non domestic real estate we recommend you search our property site first. Whilst we do advertise on all the leading property portals such as Rightmove, EgPropertylink and Zoopla we regularly email our registered applicants and publish new properties here first. The Omeeto commerical property search is designed around individuals, companies, investors and developers with property requirements. We endeavor to provide the best marketing material with high resolution photos, 360 virtual tours, useful descriptions and a data room to store relevant information such site plans, planning layout drawings, reports and certificates. Our virtual viewings are provided by our partners at www.derbyvirtualtours.co.uk.
If you are looking for commercial properly or land to buy, please review our listings of available freehold property. If you can not find what you are looking for do not hesitate to give us a call. We may be able to source property off market.
Commercial vendors and landowners
Omeeto are commercial property professionals based in Belper and Derby and currently operate across Derbyshire and surrounding areas. We are commercial property agents experienced in the sale of all types of commercial property and regularly act for property owners who seek to advertise and dispose of industrial units, business space, healthcare facilties, leisure and business premises. We also act on behalf of landowners and can provide advice on a sites planning or alternative use potential, assisting you through the planning process to prepare a site for sale.
If you are looking for an agent with over 20 years experience to sell your premises or land, please contact us or see our services advertised under the "Seller" tab at the top of this page. We are asset disposal experts, actively seeking new properties to advertise for sale particularly Industrial units, Trade Counters, Retail, Leisure, Office space, Serviced Offices, D1 (Non Residential Institutions), D2 (Assembly and Leisure), Multi let residential investments, Open Storage, Plots, Development Land, Brownfield Sites and Land with or potential for planning permission. We are actively seeking new instructions especially in the areas of in Derby, Chesterfield, Swadlincote, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Belper, Ripley, Heanor, Bolsover, Shirebrook, Matlock, Killamarsh, South Normanton, Clay Cross, Sandiacre, Ashbourne, Alfreton, Clowne, Borrowash, Ockbrook, Somercotes, Pinxton, Langley Mill, Altercar, Swanwick, Duffield and Wirksworth.
Appointments and viewings for purchasing a commerical property
As a result of COVID-19 we must act in accordance with Government guidance to protect ourselves, our clients and of course any potential purchasers. As a result, currently we can only conduct physical viewings with serious investors or purchasers who are in a position to proceed. Therefore we may need to establish your financial position before you visit a property. Our property advertising platform offers you the latest technology in virtual viewings. Whilst we are aware you will eventually wish to physically see a property, we request you review all of the online data first, including the written property detials and virtual tour where provided. Our virtual viewings are cutting edge and by prior arrangement we can accompany you during the 360 tour to help navigate you around the property for sale and respond to queries. We may ask you to submit an offer that is conditional upon a physical viewing.
Once we have been able to establish you as a qualified purchaser we can proceed to a physical viewing. Social distancing and the associated Government guidance must be followed. We would ask you wash your hands before and after an a property viewing and wear a mask at all times during the appointment. We thank you for your cooperation.