Featured properties for rent
New workshop premises
Design and build 3 PMW Park, Derby Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- £45,000 per annum
- 5,000 Sq Ft
- Planned completion Dec 2021
- Prominent main road position fronting A52
- 1.3 miles southeast of Ashbourne Town Centre
- Abuts Airfield Industrial Estate
Second floor office
26 Orient Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8BY
- £Rent On Application
- 2,697 Sq Ft
- Open plan and self contained
- 10 Parking spaces
- Head quarters quality
- Far reaching views
Former Business College
5a, Mallard Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8GX
- £Rent On Application
- 5,122 Sq Ft
- Detached, profile building with 20+ parking spaces
- Suitable for a variety of Class E and Class F uses
- Head quarters, call centre, training etc STP
- Excellent location with Pride Park
New roadside D&B opportunity
Ashley Park, 30-32 Ashby Road, Coalville. LE67 3LA
- £Rent On Application
- 10,308 Sq Ft
- OL planning for A1, A2, A3, B1 & D2
- Three units available as a whole or separately
- 25 Designated parking spaces
- 0.48 acre site, A5 and Drive-Thru potential STP
Quality office accommodation
15 St. Christophers Way, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8JY
- £40,000 to 102,500 per annum
- 7,609 Sq Ft
- Undergoing a scheme of repair and decoration
- Prime position facing Rolls Royce Jubilee House
- 16 designated parking spaces with overspill
- Accommodation over 3 self-contained floors
Why search commercial property with Omeeto?
Register your requirements on Omeeto
- Get a competitive edge and register to receive our new instructions first, before they go online and get virtual tours direct to your inbox! Unsubscribe and manage your requirement, easily at any time.
Corporate relocation service
- Our experts are experienced in resourcing work space and negotiating terms - so you can concentrate on your business whilst we handle the relocation.
A much better experience
- Request viewings and make rental offers online; even negotiate direct with landlords*
- Take our Optimise your Omeeto experience and select properties with standard, straight forward Tenancy Agreements*
*Provided where availableCreate an account
Omeeto for Occupiers
Our advice to Occupiers, Tenants and Licencee's)
- Whilst every effort is made to get details correct, they are for guidance only. Check measurements, descriptions and services etc.
- Property particulars do not form part of any offer or contract.
- Check the building is in a suitable state of repair and condition - you may be required to put the accommodation into repair at the end.
- Do you need a Schedule of condition?
- Check the use, do you need planning?
- Remember RTFL: Read The FULL Lease. Tenancy agreements are legally binding, take independent advice before signing.
Search commercial properties for rent
We market corporate property and land to let. We advertise on the industry leading property search sites such as Rightmove, EGPropertylink, and Zoopla, however our listings are typically mailed to our registered applicants and shown here first. Our site tries to make life easy for potential occupiers and acquisition agents. We have a simple search facility so you can look for commercial property listings by location, size range, rent, or use type. We even have a quick search box to find specific properties by address or postcode.
We try to provide potential tenants and occupiers with as much information as possible, so when carrying out your commercial property search please make sure you visit our dedicated data rooms for copy EPC certificates, floor plans, planning documents, surveys and other useful information. Such information is not generally displayed on the third party advertising sites. At Omeeto we even provide virtual tours to help you find the commercial property rental that meets your needs faster. Our partners at www.derbyvirtualtours.co.uk are industry leaders and have several sample tours on their site.
If having conducted a property search you have decided to stay in your existing premises, please contact Omeeto, your experienced property agents can assist in negotiating your lease renewal.
We are commercial letting agents based in Belper and Derby. We advertise non domestic real estate on behalf of Landlords, investment funds, banks, owners, companies and public bodies. If you wish to retain experienced property processionals to find a tenant please see our services detailed on the "Landlord" tab above. Our commercial agent has in excess of 20 years industry experience.
We are actively seeking new rental properties and are experienced in all aspects of commercial leasing, including the letting of Warehouse units, Logistics parks, Office rentals, Business Space, Managed Offices, Business Parks, Shops, Hot Food Takeaway’s, Restaurants, Gym’s, Religious Meeting Halls, Swimming Pools, Council Buildings, and Storage Facilities including Open Storage Land.
If you are looking to lease or let your premises please get in contact. Currently we have availability to take on new instructions, particularly vacant industrial property. We are actively seeking vacant commercial space to let in Ashbourne, Alfreton, Belper, Chaddesden, Clay Cross, Duffield, Mickleover, Littleover, Mackworth, Oakwood, Spondon, Alvaston, Pride Park, Breadsall, Milford, Brailsford, Shardlow, Stapleford, Ripley and surrounds.
Appointments and viewings for renting a commercial property
At Omeeto we shall follow the latest Government guidance and advice in relation to COVID-19. Property inspections are allowed however the guidance is that physical viewings should only take place with qualified or serious tenants.
Omeeto take the time to provide comprehensive marketing material, please kindly read and review all information supplied. Initial viewings should take place remotely, we endeavor to offer a virtual 360 viewing wherever possible and provide accompanying floor plans. Should you wish, we can gladly set up a call at the same time as your digital viewing so a commercial property agent can guide you around the property to let and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
If you are a qualified tenant and would like to proceed to a physical viewing we would kindly ask that you ensure all Government guidance on social distancing is followed. This includes wearing a mask during appointments and washing your hands before and after an inspection. Your complete cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.